April 7, 2011

Vacation Chloe Videos

We are back from our vacation and I am still playing catch up trying to get things back to normal around here. I thought I would share some of the vacation videos with you. This is mostly for my family that I am sure is itching to see how Chloe was on vacation. We had three parts to our vacation. We started out in Florida at Disney World for 2 days then drove to Vero Beach Florida and stayed a few nights before taking a 3 night Disney cruise to the Bahamas. I will do a full trip report with photos telling the details of our trip as soon as I get all the photos sorted out. In the mean time I apologize to the non family members for unloading a bunch of home videos on you. LOL

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger