December 31, 2010

Happy New Year



I wish all of you and your family the best for the upcoming New Year. I can not wait to see what will happen in the next 365 days. I will take it all the good and the bad and stick each one in my pocket as I grab the steering wheel of life and move forward choosing the next path I will take defining the chapters in my life.

I toast to you and thank you for being your self and allowing me to do the same. Thank you for helping me to feel connected to people, when most times it seems like we are all alone. You are the evidence that we are not alone and that we can all find some common ground. Cheers to You my friend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Open Roads Mama said...

thank you! :) and cheers right back to you! Happy New Year!

December 31, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you all :)

January 1, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Mindy Harris said...

happy new year to you too! so good to get a comment from you.

January 1, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger