May 8, 2010

Looking Back at My Mom

Here is my Mom in the 70’s back when I was a kid. There are so many things I am grateful to her. Thanks Mom for always being yourself. Thanks for always being honest with me. Thanks for all the great summer vacations. Thanks for the designer jeans when having them meant everything. Thanks for the 10 speed bike. Thanks for never judging me and loving me no matter what. Here is to you Mom, have a wonderful day.


She was looking good even after having 2 kids.


This is my inspiration this summer, a bikini after baby.


I Love You, Mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommyto3andahusky said...

I found your blog while out blog hoppin' and its so cute! I became a follower!

May 11, 2010 at 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger