May 7, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. My favorite book growing up was:
I read a lot when I was a kid and I loved them all. The ones that are sticking out in my memory right now are The Donna Parker series & Little House on the Prairie books. When I was a little older I started reading V.C Andrew’s books starting with “The Flowers in the Attic”.

2. The funniest book I’ve ever read was:
“Bridget Jones’s Diary” by Helen Fielding

3. The one book that has truly changed my life is:
I think books in general have changed my life and all for the better. The book that comes to mind is “Snow Flower and the Secret Fan” by Lisa See

4. If you’re looking for a real “tear jerker” you should probably read:
I try not to read sad books. A good book about many hardships is “Mrs. Mike” by Benedict & Nancy Freedman

5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet:
John Steinbeck, I love the way he writes and I would probably love to listen to him talk.

6. The next book on my “to read” list is:
“Divisadero” by Michael Ondaatje
“Girl in Translation” by Jean Kwok

7. If I was snowed into a remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I’d bring:
“Pride & Prejudice” by Jane Austin
“The Grapes of Wrath” by John Steinbeck
The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger