March 12, 2010

Top 3 Thursday

I know I am a day late on this but that seems to be the norm around here lately.



What are your Top 3 favorite things about being a parent?
1) One of the best things for me about being a parent is how much love I have for my daughter. On any given moment I will look at her and feel my heart growing and just have to give her a big smoochy and a snuggle.

2) I have so much to look forward too with raising my daughter. There are so many things that will be a first time for her and I get to witness and feel it right along with her.

3) I now have a bigger purpose in life than just myself. I take pride in trying to be a good mother and I hope to raise a happy and healthy child.

2 Comments:

Blogger Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I'm so glad you were able to play along this week! I love your top three-- as a mom of a girl as well, I think I know some of the things you're looking forward to as you raise her!

Is she wearing BabyLegs in that picture? I think my daughter has a similar pair!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

March 12, 2010 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

Absolutely agree with all of your reasons! The higher purpose is so incredible. I often wonder what I would be feeling right now, at 31, if I didn't have my boys. I'm sure I'd be fine, but would I be thinking "Is this all there is to life?" So blessed to have them!

Thanks for playing!

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com
www.blogconferencenewbie.com

March 14, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger