March 14, 2010

Getting to Know YOU

Thought I would try out Getting to Know You – Sundays put on every week by MannLand5. Go on over if you want to join in.

1. What’s your favorite Easter candy?
My favorite candy is M&Ms, and they happen to come in Easter pastel colors this time of year. I did love the Cadbury eggs but the last couple of years I have had them I did not get too excited. Of course any solid chocolate bunny is very tasty. When we were kids the Easter bunny would leave fruit in our Easter basket. I think the bunny will be leaving a variety of stuff in Chloe’s basket this year.

2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
In our house it would be women. Is it possible for him to not put the dirty dishes on the counter right above the dishwasher and actually put them inside? Right now I am currently cleaning up the house to put it up for sale and it seems that every time I clear an area I turn to find random stuff that he has placed there. I think it depends on the individual. Both men and women can be slobs.

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
I prefer Pictures. It has to have photos.

4. Where you popular in High school?
No not popular. By the time I hit high school I did not care that much for school. The popular crowd was the party crowd at our school. I also dated college guys when I was in high school so I tended to spend my spare time with them or at the beach. I was popular back in grade school. Looking back now I did not handle popularity very well and was mean to a lot of kids.

5. What is Your Bra Size?
Right at the moment it is a 38C. I am usually smaller but that is the added benefit of having a baby.

6. How many states have you lived in?
7 states: New York, California, Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, Oregon, & New Mexico

7. What is one blog you read every day?
My Open Roads

8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
Peanut butter would be my choice not a fan of the Nutella. I still eat PB&J sandwiches.

1 Comments:

Blogger Open Roads Mama said...

awww, thank you :)
where are you hoping to move to after selling your place, will you be staying in the same general area? (from pictures it looks so beautiful where you live!)

March 19, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger