February 6, 2010

Super Bowl Weekend

It seems like we did not get hammered with as many commercials this year to go out and buy a new large flat screen TV to watch the game on. I hardly remembered it was time for the Super Bowl. Usually when 2 teams that I am not that familiar with are in the game I tend to think more about the party food and the commercials. This football cake certainly looks yummy. You can find the recipe HERE.

Of course the real game is over at Animal Planet where they are airing the Puppy Bowl. I love watching this show. Plus the kitten half time show can not be beat. Kick off is Sunday at 3pm. To get all the details like the starting line up & behind the scenes info go HERE.

I have been waiting weeks for Sunday to arrive not for the football but for the movie Doctor Zhivago. They are airing the 1965 version starring Omar Sharif & Julie Christie. It will be on the HD Net Movies channel 552 with DirecTV Sunday at 4pm & also at 9:15pm. If you are not familiar with the movie you can read about the story line HERE.

This will be Chloe’s first Super Bowl weekend. When she gets a little older I am sure we will do some fun themed foods & crafts, but for now I think she will enjoy watching the puppy bowl. Have a great weekend and I hope your team wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger