November 13, 2009

Finished Tank Top

I know I am a little late posting about the tank top I knit up for Chloe, especially since the temperatures are dropping. I did finish it in time for our Hawaii vacation, unfortunately I forgot to pack it for the trip. I love how it came out, and it fits her perfectly. I plan to knit another one next summer in a larger size to fit her next year. The pattern is called “Katja” and you can find it free HERE. I used Plymouth yarn Sunsette in color #23. Here are a few photos with her wearing it.







  
I have already started another knit for Chloe. This one is called “Sunny Side Up Hoodie” picture above from the pattern. It is a free pattern from Lion Brand yarn. You can find the pattern HERE. I am using Misti Alpaca 100% baby alpaca hand dyed yarn in color #EZ01. It is a multi with light pastel yellows and pinks. It is super soft to the touch.

Friday Favorites
At the moment I am loving this Monin “Pumpkin Spice” syrup. I add a little to my black tea in the morning with a dash of milk. So yummy. It also tastes good in a homemade pumpkin latte.

Have a wonderful weekend. Thank goodness it is Friday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I desperately want to learn to knit or crochet!!! That tank is so adorable!

November 13, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

It is just gorgeous on her and she is such a pretty little girl. I wondered what you had been up to lately!

November 13, 2009 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

What a cute tank top! I can knit a headband, scarf of dishrag but that's about the extent of my ability. I admire your talent! :)

November 14, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger