July 12, 2009

Baby Outlets

Chris asked me the other morning if I wanted to go shopping or something. First off Chris would rather stick pins in his eyes then go shopping, so I was shocked. I did not give him a chance to take it back and said YES! I told him I found out there were baby outlet shops down in El Paso, about an hour and a half away. We have a little vacation planned for the end of the month and I wanted to pick her up a couple of things to wear for the trip. The photo is of a few of the outfits we found. On the left is a jumper from Baby Gap $8.99. In the middle is a jumper from Gymboree, Jumper was $7.99, t-shirt $6.99. On the right is overall dress from Oshkosh, dress was $16.80 bodysuit $9.60. Overall I was very excited to see the low prices at the outlets.

Laundry
   
I do one load of baby stuff every other day. If I didn’t I would run out of stuff I use every day.. She has way more laundry than Chris and I combined. That is another reason why I needed to go get some baby outfits for our vacation. I am not sure how I am going to handle packing for her and making sure we have enough supplies to last us 5 to 6 days. Cross my fingers she does not have any diaper blowouts while on vacation so her daily clothes last longer. She will usually go threw 2 to 3 outfit changes a day due to drool or having formula on her shirt. In this load there was 14 bibs, 4 onesies, 3 blankets, 3 burp cloths, 3 pairs of socks, 2 wash cloths, & a sleep sack.

Pets
   
Chloe is lucky enough to have two furry siblings. That is Cosmo on the left & Haley on the Right. I was not sure how these guys would react when we brought Chloe home to join the family. They both love her and have accepted her as part of the pack.

Cosmo likes to hang with Chloe when she is content. He is usually close by. He was really interesting while I was pregnant he would jump on my lap and kneed my belly while purring.

He likes it when she is having a good time and will often go to check out what all the commotion is about. Also when she is lying on the floor he will walk up to her and smell her feet or face, I think to check if she is alright.

Haley is a little more annoying with her love for Chloe. She comes on too strong. She would lick the baby to death if we let her. Also she is Chloe’s biggest Ali. If Chloe starts to cry and I am not in the room Haley will start to howl and join in with the noise. She will also run to get me if Chloe is crying to either say hurry up Mom she needs you. I am looking forward to when Chloe is mobile and can chase after the two of them, and I can’t wait to see how much fun she will have watching them do crazy things.

Crafting
I started working on a yo-yo mobile for Chloe’s room. I had planned to make one before she was born but did not realize how tired I would be my last trimester and never got around to making it. The photo and pattern is from the book Sweet Booties and Blankets, bonnets, bibs & more, by Valerie Van Arsdale Shrader. I will show you progress photos as I make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger