December 14, 2008

First Day of Christmas


I thought I would try to do 12 posts based on the 12 Days of Christmas song, by using the items in the song to find baby things to represent them. On the first day there is a Partridge in a Pear tree. I found this wonderful Partridge Jacket by Coco Bonbons. They have a wonderful line of children’s clothing.



This is an oil painting by Chris Buzelli. It is a Partridge in a Pear tree. I have seen a partridge once in an aviary. They are lovely birds; I particularly like their shape and size. Some of them can have wonderful coloring. If my true love gave me a partridge in a pear tree, I would be most happy about the tree & most curious about the bird in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger