December 18, 2008

Fifth Day of Christmas


On the fifth day golden rings were gifted. This is a mother and child gold ring by James Russell. There are many versions of this ring available by many jewelers.


I am not too big on the rings, especially since I am pregnant and it is more comfortable keeping the rings off then on. I am a big fan of the baby booty as far as jewelry goes. This adorable charm I found at Auntie’s treasures. There are several different varieties using different birthstone colors.


This is the 5 gold rings salad plate made by 222 fifth. They have the whole set of 12 plates you can by individually or as a set. I think it is a great set for the holidays. They also offer mugs with the designs on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger