December 21, 2008

Eighth Day of Christmas


There were 8 Maids a milking on this day.
Here are some cute Cow Booties by Mud pie.


This is a 16 oz pitcher depicting the 8 maids a milking by Fitz & Floyd

The eighth day I will always remember because when I was a child I was in a Christmas play of the 12 days of Christmas and I was the 8 maids a milking. There were not 8 of us just I in a maids outfit milking an imaginary cow every time that part of the song came around. There were early signs I did not like to be on stage in front of a bunch of people. I distinctly remember a nervous twitch I had of scratching my nose. So after each time I milked the cow I would scratch my nose. I was annoyed with myself and aware of the twitch but could not stop myself. The thing is that no one else including my parents probably remembers that play, but I will forever remember those moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger